Monday, May 14, 2012

Why pray if God can just help me?

I used to ask myself what is the purpose of praying if God can just help me. He knows everything, so why should I pray for something He sees?

I'm sure I am not the only one who has questioned this right? Well, while I was praying yesterday, God revealed the answer to me.

We know we are made in God's image and likeness, and God is Spirit right? And we also know we should pray in truth and in Spirit - see the connection?

Well, the reason why we should pray is that, your likeness is of God which means your spirit has the same power God has, now when you pray in truth and in spirit, you're operating in God's power and whatever that you proclaim will happen.

God needs you to activate this operation and He will do the rest. Do not forget that He has given us free will to do whatever we want and so, He cannot just intervene in our lives without us inviting Him.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment